CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP that provides an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining, and deploying applications. Using commonly known design patterns
like MVC and ORM within the convention over configuration paradigm, CakePHP reduces development costs and helps developers write less code.
- No Configuration - Set-up the database and let the magic begin
- Extremely Simple - Just look at the name...It's Cake
- Active, Friendly Community - Join us #cakephp on IRC. We'd love to help you get started.
- Flexible License - Distributed under the MIT License
- Clean IP - Every line of code was written by the CakePHP development team
- Best Practices - covering security, authentication, and session handling, among the many other features.
- OO - Whether you are a seasoned object-oriented programmer or a beginner, you'll feel comfortable
- Model, View, Controller Architecture
- Application Scaffolding
- Code generation via Bake
- Access Control Lists and Authentication
- Simple yet extensive validation of model data
- Router for mapping urls and handling extensions
- Security, Session, and RequestHandler Components
- Utility classes for working with Files, Folders, Arrays and more
- Internationalization and Localization with static translations in gettext style or dynamic translations of model data.
- Full Console environment with support for multiple tasks. Included shells: bake, schema, acl, i18 extractor, api
- CSRF protection via Security Component
- HTTP Authentication via Security Component
- Flexible Caching: use memcache, apc, xcache, the file system, or a model to speed up your application
- Configure class to provide dynamic handling of configuration settings and App class to handle importing required classes
CakePHP - Reviews
Written by Guest, 24th February, 2016
Written by Guest, 16th April, 2015
I eagerly waiting for CakePHP 3.
Written by Guest, 11th February, 2015
1. Great for application (not only medium scale but large scale, already use in our company)
2. Many magic method that greatly decrease writing time and it's very helpful
3. Maintaining aspect, a new programmer can easily understand the code
5. It's secure, covering common security
Written by Guest, 19th January, 2015
Written by Guest, 30th August, 2014
Easily understand by another programmer :) , so easy too maintain.
Written by Guest, 4th April, 2014
Written by Guest, 21st July, 2011
Written by Guest, 20th January, 2011