- Powerful and easy to use AJAX functions
- Performance on almost everything
- Drag and drop
- Functional programming such as AJS.map, AJS.partial
- DOM functions such as AJS.$
- AJAX JSON support (with AJS.loadJSON and AJS.serializeJSON)
- Unified position and size that works in all the modern browsers
- Unified events that work in all the modern browsers
- And a lot more...
But that's not all! AJS also features:
- Only ONE namespace is used, namely AJS
- Documentation and examples on all functions
- Polymorphic - A Python script can scan your code, find the AJS functions you use and create a special AJS file for you that is MUCH smaller!