Apache Click™ is a modern JEE web application framework, providing a natural rich client style programming model. Apache Click is designed to be very easy to learn and use, with developers getting up and running within a day.
- Very easy to learn
- Component and Page Oriented design
- Event base programming model
- Stateless (with support for light-weight stateful components)
- Server-side Ajax support
- Exceptional performance
- Automatic form rendering and client/server side validation
- Supports Velocity, JSP or FreeMarker page rendering
- Supports Java 1.5 and up
Source: Apache Click
Apache Click - Reviews
5 / 5
I think it is sad that this framework has become less popular. I have developed multiple web applications using this framework. It is extremely high performance and easy to learn, customise and work with.
Written by Guest, 13th April, 2016
Would you like to follow BWF or like it? Click here!