CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP that provides an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining, and deploying applications. Using commonly known design patterns
like MVC and ORM within the convention over configuration paradigm, CakePHP reduces development costs and helps developers write less code.
- No Configuration - Set-up the database and let the magic begin
- Extremely Simple - Just look at the name...It's Cake
- Active, Friendly Community - Join us #cakephp on IRC. We'd love to help you get started.
- Flexible License - Distributed under the MIT License
- Clean IP - Every line of code was written by the CakePHP development team
- Best Practices - covering security, authentication, and session handling, among the many other features.
- OO - Whether you are a seasoned object-oriented programmer or a beginner, you'll feel comfortable
- Model, View, Controller Architecture
- Application Scaffolding
- Code generation via Bake
- Access Control Lists and Authentication
- Simple yet extensive validation of model data
- Router for mapping urls and handling extensions
- Security, Session, and RequestHandler Components
- Utility classes for working with Files, Folders, Arrays and more
- Internationalization and Localization with static translations in gettext style or dynamic translations of model data.
- Full Console environment with support for multiple tasks. Included shells: bake, schema, acl, i18 extractor, api
- CSRF protection via Security Component
- HTTP Authentication via Security Component
- Flexible Caching: use memcache, apc, xcache, the file system, or a model to speed up your application
- Configure class to provide dynamic handling of configuration settings and App class to handle importing required classes
CakePHP - Reviews
Written by Guest, 20. January 2011 at 8:54 AM
Written by Guest, 21. July 2011 at 11:30 AM